Spring Break is here, so is Mono

So I have mono and it sucks horribly. I slept 12 hours last night. I didn't even want to. Not to mention that yesterday I had to take a nap because after my morning classes I went all crazy and cried. I was really worried about my trip to Washington D.C. to see my best friend because I've been planning it since CHRISTMAS!!! and now I've had to push it back to next weekend instead. But I feel really bad I cost my mom 300-something to change my ticket. She was really worried about me leaving today and not having any fun because I'm so sick. Boo to the universe that always makes me sick. Bleh. I should be packing to go home right now but instead I'm making playlists for the ride home and writing this blog entry. I promised I would keep this more updated.

But Spring Break means.... WRITING TIME!!! Hopefully I can at least revamp my Merlin story for the Gordone Award. I don't think that new creative nonfiction piece is going to get written... I have this really old piece from high school actually that I could rewrite into something better... Now that I think of it. It was our senior english final project. He never told us we were writing creative nonfiction but it totally was. Anyway I'm going to get back to making some playlists. Have a good spring break! I'll keep you updated on the progress of those stories.

0 comments: