For Future Reference

I will return soon. This summer I plan to keep up better with this blog. Especially since I'll be working on a screenplay and my novel. But at the moment school has again taken over. I have an exam and an essay due tomorrow (the exam was actually due last week but I'm taking late points for it). Then Thursday I have a research paper due that I already got an extension on, but I'm about to ask for another extension until next Tuesday. But next Thursday I have another research paper due. And I'll have another exam due soon too... Fml, right?

In the mean time, go read The Looking Glass Wars. It's decent. Not brilliant, but entertaining and I can actually pay attention during the fight scenes which is really saying something. <- Exact reason I could never write epic fantasy, I hate fight scenes. 'One lunges, the other parries... blah blah blah.' I just skip to find out who won. I know lame right?

But back to work. Also you should listen to Queens of the Stone Age, as I am right now. It has the most amazing calming effect on me. It's bizarre. But I'm as gentle and relaxed as a kitten when it's on.

0 comments: