Start of Summer

So. I moved home. For the first time in three years I'm living at home. So far it's felt like winter vacation. I predict that by the end of June, I'll be ready for school to start again. But in the meantime:
I'm sending off abstracts of papers I've written to Mythcon. (Which reminds me I should email those tonight. Dur.)
I'm substituting at the local elementary and middle schools.
I applied for a summer job at the local library, which I might be REALLY depressed if I don't get it. If I do get it I'll explain why I want it so badly.
I'm gonna keep writing. SoonerCon next weekend! I'll be driving up there with my writing partner, and we'll be meeting our OTHER WRITING PARTNER! A pro-screenwriter!!! Jeff Turner, my buddy and now our writing partner. And he asked us! He liked our movie idea and asked in. Of course we said yes in a heartbeat.
Also my boyfriend has infected me with WoW (World of Warcraft) obession. I currently have a level 13 human 'lock (that's a Warlock if you don't know the terminology, I'm just learning it myself), a level 4 tauren hunter, and a level 7 undead rogue. Apparently this obession with creating chracters is called Alt fever. lol. I'm still on the trial account but I think this weekend we're gonna upgrade me! Sah-weet. Then I can make a dranei and a blood elf when I get the Burning Crusade expansion, also I can be a jewelcrafter. Ok, I'm finished. Sorry! It's a disease this game is!!!

And this weekend I'm meeting the bf's parents. I'm a little nervous. But parents usually like me. I just really miss my bf. We'd only been dating for a month and a half or so before I had to move down here. Long distance sucks. But we'll manage! Ok. Enough personal stuff. Here are my current obessions:

Kaboodle.com
Polyvore.com
Damsel (blog)
Redecorating Middle-Earth in Early Lovecraft (blog)
Whatever Martha! (TV show I'll be talking about A LOT MORE! It's amazing.)

That's it for now! Next blog, upcoming movies I want to see.

0 comments: