X-men Origins, or I WANT MORE RYAN REYNOLDS!



The scene it briefly shows in the above clip where he cuts a bullet in half, WAS AWESOME! After it was over everybody in the theater cheered and I yelled, "Fuck yeah!" really loud. It was the highlight of the movie for me. Well... maybe not the highlight, that would have to be seeing my FAVORITE X-men character, FINALLY in a movie. Here's......

GAMBIT!!

Damn. I couldn't find his X-men origins character spotlight like Wade's above. So instead you get this:


Totally made the movie for me. The Wolverine parts got kinda slow sometimes but Gambit totally made up for it. I was sad that Wade Wilson wasn't in the movie more. Overall, definitely bad ass and if you like super hero movies it's worth seeing just for the few amazing fight scenes.

0 comments: