Unemployed, Still...

So I graduated in December. Woo! Go me, right? Then why was I so scared? Oh yeah. That's right I didn't have a job already lined up for me like most people. That whole English majors will work at McDonald's. I'm trying REALLY hard to avoid it but it's looming closer and closer. I interview at the Temp agency next week. *forehead slap* But hey it's something until I can find a more permanent job. I joked that I wanted a SAJ (shitty ass job) after I graduated so that I would have time to concentrate on my writing! But now... I really don't want to end up in that SAJ. I just want a normal everyday job. Like as a receptionist. I sent out 11 resumes today. It's getting pretty depressing. But my boyfriend and I can get a washer and dryer next week! Woot. Clean clothes are definitely a plus.

I'm watching Project Runway re-runs while I send out resumes and work on AggieCon stuff. This weekend we'll be planning all the programming and panels. Yay! My favorite part.

And I know I promise this a lot. But I'm going to keep up with my blog now. Since I'm all out of school and supposed to be on my way to being a writer. So. Watch out world! Lola's on her way. Finally.

0 comments: