Taking the Leap

So I really want to go to graduate school. But I graduated early from college which was a huge stress my last semester and I didn't have time to get my applications in for this year. Then when real life set in and I started working on my fiction I thought maybe I'd take some time off to work on my novel. But I've recently realized that maybe I was just being a big fat chicken. That part of my future is so important to me that it's hugely scary. What if I don't get in? I never went through this stress in high school but the top 10% rule was still in effect and I knew I'd get into A&M. But I'm going to take the plunge. Although after a few hours research this morning made me realize how really little time I have!!! I have to take the GRE next month!!! Geeze. So I'm gonna get to work on my statement of intent right away. Also I now have to decide which essays to send and get them ready. SCARY!!! I'm going to get to work on all that right now in fact. But maybe the immediacy of it will kick my butt in gear!

0 comments: