Nerd Love

I found my best friend in the whole world and in 21 days I'm going to marry him. We're complete opposites, him an introvert, me an extrovert but we're both huge nerds. I joke when I call us a nerd power couple but its pretty true. D&D/WoW fanatic meets aspiring fantasy writer/critic and con-runner aficionado, we're pretty awesome together. I'm super excited about our future and this next big step.
Tonight is my bachelorette party and it looks like they'll be a good turn out. It seems like almost every post on here says something to the effect of, "I haven't written in a long time, but that's going to change". So this time I'm not going to say anything. I'm just going to do it.
Robert's really helping encourage me to start writing again and I want to. Real life is just so hard to set aside. But I'm going to make a serious effort and keep up with it. Here's the declaration now hopefully I can live up to it. Better clean up the house since the rental company is showing it this afternoon.

Until later...

0 comments: