Mythcon Part II

So I gave my second presentation this morning. It went much better then Friday's even if there weren't as many people. *shrug* You win some, you lose some. I did get called the Queen of Mermaids tonight at the banquet. So that was pretty sweet. I mean I did enough freakin' research on it. Lol. I have met some amazing people here, gotten lots of good advice on grad school from people who are actually interested in fantasy and respect it. Farah Mendelson is my new literary idol. Lol. I met amazing new writing friends Emily, Shweta, Julia and everyone else!! It was overall a great weekend. Today I got to join mom in some sight seeing. We went down Rodeo Dr and bought one of those maps of the stars' houses off the side of the road. Ha! We drove around and found some of them, took some pictures. I probably won't remember which house was whose but it was fun regardless! I'll put up a few photos when I get them on my computer. I might twitter them too. I'm doing much better about twittering more often. Maybe I can blog more often too. I promise I'll do better about blogging about interesting topics too instead of just boring life stuff. Ok. I gotta go to bed. It may only be 10 here but back home it's midnight and WAY past my bedtime. I'm already an old fuddy duddy.

0 comments: